Saturday, December 8, 2018

Is Blue Fox Motion Pictures a scam?

Hello Friends,

It's been over an year now since I am invested in Blue Fox Motion Pictures Pvt. Ltd®. But the company didn't live up to the hype and our expectations. I know many of you might be in panic right now just like me. Even I am awaiting for my principal amount to get back. I am also an investor in this company just like all of you. I have no idea what's going on in this company because the management is not as transparent as it should be, but as per the comments & talks of people in social media it looks like we are scammed or the company may be in loss.

No update or clarification received from the company regarding their further plans. I am not following Blue Fox anymore. Since Last 6-8 months my withdrawals are not being processed by Blue Fox and all of my withdrawal requests have been rejected by them in their portal without any justification. Last update which I had received through whatsapp group was that they would pay the remaining capital amount till November 2018 but the year has already come to an end. Blue Fox have already been displaying a notice regarding the payment of remaining capital in their member-portal since last 6-8 months but only for capital guarantee packages (That too with a lot of legal and time taking process). See below screenshot from Blue Fox portal.



For other packages (Profit/Loss sharing packages), I suspect that the investors are not going to get any money back as it was clearly written in their agreement that if company faces any losses then the investors have to share the losses with company.

Now I have realized that we should not be greedy in our life and there is no easy money without hard work or knowledge. There are other ways to make money safely. If I had kept my money into bank FD or invested in government bonds or securities then I would have earned a decent interest on my capital in one year and my capital would be safe.

90% of MLM plans are fake. Nobody can get rich quickly, only the people doing businesses like Blue Fox can become millionaire in few months not a common man.

So friends from now don't fall pray to these kind of companies. If you want to invest then learn about proper investing through share market or mutual funds with the help of any financial planner. It's better to invest in proper companies which are listed in stock market instead of investing in such kind of companies. Even financial planners can scam you, so always do your own research and use your common sense before investing.

And finally I want to say that I feel sorry for creating this blog and supporting this kind of company.


Thanks,
Stay Safe & Best of luck for the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something??

Is Blue Fox Motion Pictures a scam?

Hello Friends, It's been over an year now since I am invested in  Blue Fox Motion Pictures Pvt. Ltd ® . But the company didn't li...